All content published on the website www.solurise.com is for information purposes only and does not constitute medical advice or opinion. Oneness Bat-Erdene Sp. J. is not responsible for any statement contained on the Website and its usefulness to determine the health condition of a specific person. Blog entries can be commented on. The Administrator is not responsible for the content of comments published by Users. Comments are moderated and published after approval by the Administrator. The Administrator reserves the right not to post comments that are spam, offensive, contain offensive or vulgar content, as well as content that is illegal, unlawful, or containing links to other websites.
This document defines the rights and obligations of Users as well as the scope and other technologies used on the Website.
The administrator of personal data collected via the Website is Oneness Bat-Erdene Sp. J., with its seat at ul. Władysława IV 46, 81-395 Gdynia, with NIP: 5862351846 and REGON: 385115220, entered in the National Court Register, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”. Personal data collected by the Administrator via the website are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR and the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018.
Type of personal data processed, purpose and scope of data collection
1.The administrator processes personal data via the Website in the case of:
- using the contact form by the user. Personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) and f) GDPR as the Controller’s legitimate interest;
- subscribing to the Newsletter by the user in order to send commercial information by electronic means. Personal data is processed after expressing a separate consent, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) and b) GDPR;
- Signing up for a visit by the user via the form on the website. Personal data is processed after expressing a separate consent, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) and b) GDPR;
- Marketing and promotion, services offered by the Administrator (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR;
- Internal administrative purposes, including statistics and internal reporting (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR;
- Post a comment on a blog post. Personal data is processed after expressing a separate consent, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR;
- Feedback communication outside the website in the form of telephone, letter or electronic correspondence. Personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) and f) GDPR as a legally justified interest of the Administrator after leaving the relevant data by the User;
2. The administrator processes the following categories of user’s personal data:
- First name and last name,
- Username (any name, surname or nickname),
- IP number,
- Website address
- E-mail adress,
- Phone number,
3. Users’ personal data is stored by the Administrator:
- if the basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Data Administrator, as long as this interest exists, and after that time for a period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the limitation period is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to running a business – three years.
- if the basis for data processing is consent, as long as the consent is not revoked, and after revocation of consent for a period of time corresponding to the period of limitation of claims that may be raised by the Administrator and which may be raised against him. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the limitation period is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to running a business – three years,
- if the basis for data processing is the performance of the contract, as long as it is necessary to perform all obligations under the contract, including those specified in the law and to pursue claims. Then the data will be stored for archival purposes.
4. When using the website, additional information may be downloaded, in particular: the IP address assigned to the user’s computer or the external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, type of operating system.
5. Navigation data may also be collected from users, including information about links and links in which they decide to click or other activities undertaken on the website. The legal basis for this type of activity is the Controller’s legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in facilitating the use of services provided electronically and improving the functionality of these services.
6. Providing personal data by the user is voluntary.
7. Personal data will also be processed in an automated manner in the form of profiling, provided that the user agrees to it pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR. The consequence of profiling will be assigning a profile to a given person in order to make decisions about him or to analyze or predict his preferences, behaviors and attitudes.
8. The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
- processed in accordance with the law,
- collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing inconsistent with these purposes,
- factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form that allows the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
§ 3. Provision of personal data
1. Users’ personal data are transferred to service providers used by the Administrator when running the website. Service providers to whom personal data are transferred, depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, or are subject to the Administrator’s instructions as to the purposes and methods of data processing (processors) or independently define the purposes and methods of their processing (administrators).
2. Users’ personal data is stored only within the European Economic Area (EEA).
§ 4. The right to control, access and correct your own data
1.The data subject has the right to access their personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that has been carried out. on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
2. Legal basis of the user’s request:
- Access to data – art. 15 GDPR
- Data rectification – art. 16 GDPR.
- Deletion of data (the so-called right to be forgotten) – art. 17 GDPR.
- Restriction of processing – art. 18 GDPR. Data transfer – art. 20 GDPR.
- Objection – Art. 21 GDPR
- Withdrawal of consent – art. 7 sec. 3 GDPR.
3. In order to exercise the rights referred to in para. 2, please send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
4. In the event of the user having the right resulting from the above rights, the Administrator fulfills the request or refuses to comply with it immediately, but not later than within one month after receiving it. However, if – due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests – the Administrator will not be able to meet the request within one month, it will meet them within the next two months, informing the user in advance within one month of receiving the request – about the intended extension of the deadline and its reasons.
5. If it is found that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
§ 5. Final Provisions
1.The administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, and in particular, protects the data against unauthorized disclosure, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable regulations and change, loss, damage or destruction.
2. The administrator provides appropriate technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons of personal data sent electronically.